One of my blogger friends, a sweet young woman from India, nominated me for a Lovely Blog Award.
Her blog is adorable and she is a sweetheart. You can check it out here:
I am so touched that she follows me and that she nominated my blog.
Here are the Award´s Rules:
- You must thank the person who nominated you and include a link to their blog.
- You must list the rules and display the award.
- You must add 7 facts about yourself.
- You must nominate 15 other bloggers and leave a comment on one of their posts to let them know they have been nominated.
Seven Facts About Me:
- I love animals, especially cats, and sometimes think I should’ve become a veterinarian or zoologist.
- I love traveling and studying different languages. I like to learn about how other people see the world.
- I love reading and buy a ton of books. I have books stacked everywhere, all over my house. Many different kinds.
- I have crushes on vintage movie stars, like Clark Gable and Humphrey Bogart.
- I also have a fancy knife collection, including daggers, Bowie knives, and WWII knives, but I keep it well-hidden because I have two toddlers running around the house.
- I love the original Star Wars movies, and am convinced, deep down, that The Force really exists.
- I was once an interrogator for the US Army, though people who know me are shocked to find that out. I don’t have a military personality, but it was an eye-opening experience.
Here are my nominations:
These are my adorable friends with lovely blogs!
If you guys want to participate, please let me know so I can read your facts!
Happy Friday, everyone! 🙂